As a charity, your support is vital. There are many ways in which you can join and support Ledbury Poetry:
- Sign up to our mailing list to hear of all the latest news and events throughout the year
- Become a Friend of Ledbury Poetry for priority bookings and more – sign up below
- Sign up for FREE student tickets via our LEDBURY POETRY HOUSE KEY for 16-24 year olds
- You can also support through volunteering, sponsorship and following our social media
Expand the sections below to find out more.
Subscribe to the Ledbury Poetry newsletter
Keep up to date with the latest news from Ledbury Poetry by subscribing to our newsletter, sent to you by email.
This covers all of Ledbury Poetry’s activities including workshops, Poetry Salons, Outreach work and, of course, the world-renowned Ledbury Poetry Festival every July.
Friends’ contributions are an important source of fundraising and play a vital role in continuing the development and success of Ledbury Poetry. By becoming a Friend your support helps us to:
- Promote high quality poetry that is accessible and relevant to a growing live and digital audience;
- Deliver engagement activities for children, young people and a wide range of communities;
- Nurture the careers of professional poets and critics.
Ledbury Poetry is a registered Charity (no. 1059465). Membership is a charitable donation that supports the future of Ledbury Poetry.
Thank you for becoming a Friend.
Become a Friend £30 single / £50 double
- Invite to Festival launch event and Christmas social
- Bi-annual Friends e-newsletter
- Priority booking for Festival sales
- Half-price ticket for the Friends sponsored Festival event
Become a Life Friend £500 (one time fee)
- Single membership benefits as above for life
- Named thanks online
Become a Champion £1,000 (one time fee)
- All Single membership benefits for life, after one year your membership reverts to Life Membership
- Named thanks online and in Festival Programme for that year (please join by 18th April to be included in this year’s programme)
- Named thanks in Ledbury Poetry House during the festival run
- Reserved seating for any events you are booked to attend at the festival that year
- Lunch with Director & Chair during that year (outside of festival time)
Select your Friends membership level
|£30.00 per Year.||Select|
Benefits as for Single but for two people sharing one address.
|£50.00 per Year.||Select|
Lifetime membership for a one-off fee. Benefits as for single plus
We would like to thank our Life Friends and Champions without whom we could not achieve the ambitious programme of work at Ledbury Poetry:
Adam Munthe Alison Brackenbury Anna Dear Bella Johnson Fran Martel Ian Jones Kerstin Ingham Lesley Ingram Peter Daniels Sean Swallow Sue Bolt Wendy Houghton
for young adults 18-25
If you are a young adult you can sign up to Ledbury Poetry House Key for free, and you will then be able to access early information for live and online youth workshops, student tickets and for work experience and internship opportunities.
Please complete the form to apply for The Ledbury Poetry House Key.