The Brain Charity’s neurodiversity training supports organisations to understand what neurodiversity is and how to support neurodivergent staff in the workplace.
This covers topics such as:
- How to create inclusive and accessible recruitment, onboarding and retention processes.
- Developing the most neurodiversity-friendly policies.
- Adapting workspaces to make them suitable for neurodivergent staff and workers with disabilities.
- How to support people who are neurodivergent in the workplace.
- Becoming a Disability Confident employer.
- Understanding reasonable adjustments, Access to Work and available grants.
Organised in Partnership with Creative Pathways in the Shire.